- version 1.3 September 2020 iOS /
Android / Macintosh / Windows
- Added some additional pictures including a new category by artist Leslie Ward. Drop
zones now require less precision (easier to use) and all problems are now guaranteed to have a solution.
Due largely to the fact that this version is (at last) dynamically adaptive to most screen sizes and
aspect ratios, it marks the first version to support Android.
- version 1.2.4 August 2019 - functionally the same as version 1.2.3 but
compiled for Mac as 64 bit and Windows as 32-bit - code signed
- version 1.2.3 December 2016 - Additional pictures including Claude
Monet. Background pictures are now viewable without UI obstructions. Bug fixes.
- Mobile version
- version 1.2.2 September 2016 - support for iOS 10
- version 1.2.1 February 2015 - 27 additional pictures. Improved support
for iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- version 1.2 February 2014 - added an option allowing the equal sign to appear
on either side
- version 1.1 October 2012 - support for iPhone5
- version 1.0 August 2012
- Desktop version for Macintosh and Windows
- version 1.2.3 (This=That) Desktop version now matches the mobile version.
- version 1.5.3 October 2010 - (Number String) Added a preference for displaying an equal sign on the left. Corrected a cosmetic discrepancy.
- version 1.5 October 2009 - (Number String) New cosmetic skin. Added an optional timer. Added a scoring bonus for using all 5 cards.
- version 1.1 April 2009 - (Number String) Added a variety of number-card styles.
- version 1.0.6 April 2006 - (Number String) Solving a problem now results in manipulative objects being locked until a new problem is begun.
Last version for Classic Mac. (see Legacy Macintosh below)
- version 1.0.5 April 2005 - (Number String) Assorted bug fixes.
- version 1.0.4 March 2005 - (Number String) First public release.
If you like this free content: